So, the other day I was on http://www.spin.com and I was curious what jobs they had. Scouting the site I came across the position of Street Team Member. The Duties include:
Duties:
- Passing out flyers and stickers at local concerts
- Hanging up posters to promote upcoming issues
- Setting up tables at local events/concerts to promote the magazine
- Assist in online missions where you'll be sending out bulletins, using Facebook, sending tweets, posting on message boards, and using whatever other digital means you can come up with (the more creative the better!)
So, curiosity getting the better of me, I filled out an application. Several days later I received the following email:
Hey!
Congratulations, welcome to the SPIN Magazine Street Team! After going through hundreds of applications you have been selected to be a part of the team! You're going to be doing a combination of digital and street endeavors, such as promoting the free digital edition of the magazine and going on into the summer we should be working some concerts as well. You will definitely have a lot of responsibilities but you'll be playing a very important part of the promotion of the magazine, and will have the chance to earn very cool opportunities because of it.
We're going to be doing lots of promotional activities soon including but not limited to working events, promoting the magazine digitally and trying to add subscribers! You will be able to help out very soon! We've got a lot of exciting work ahead!
For now, let me introduce myself. My name is Max and I'll be managing the SPIN Street Team and Digital Team. Nick, who is the Digital Edition Manager here at SPIN, will be assisting me in all of these tasks, so please feel free to come to us with questions, ideas, comments, concerns, whatever is on your mind, we're here for you!
Again I can't thank you enough for helping out and can't emphasize the extent to which all your efforts will be noticed. I look forward to working with everyone on the team and accomplishing making the SPIN Street Team one of the best in the industry! I'm going to be sending out your first mission very soon so watch out for an email on that!
So, with all of that said, I am going to blog about my SPIN experience that way you can all share it with me (also, so when I am older I can look back and say hey, I was cool!)
<3,
Cara
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
0 comments:
Post a Comment